As for all United Kingdom Civil Service recruitment, the Scottish Fiscal Commission requires candidates to meet certain nationality requirements. Scottish Fiscal Commission jobs are broadly open to the following groups:
• UK nationals
• nationals of Commonwealth countries who have the right to work in the UK
• nationals of the Republic of Ireland
• nationals from the EU, EEA or Switzerland with (or eligible for) status under the European Union Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
• relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals working in the Civil Service
• relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish nationals who have built up the right to work in the Civil Service
• certain family members of the relevant EU, EEA, Swiss or Turkish national
We don’t have any recruitment advertisements running at the current time.
If you’d be interested in any other future short-term opportunities (between 3 and 23 months) and have a degree in a highly numerate subject, we’d welcome your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll keep this information for up to 12 months from date received unless you request otherwise.
You can get vacancy updates by following us on Twitter @scotfisccomm